IOS/Android Developers (All Levels) Wanted For Perm Position
Your new company
This company provides a software solution within the healthcare industry used by thousands of people every day across Australia. Their web and mobile application’s smooth UI, convenience, and availability has made this company a successful and recognisable brand. This is a business that is well and truly in-line with the modern world of work, offering highly flexible work arrangements, competitive pay, and a great office space with a positive and supportive team culture.
Your new role
You will be a part of a mobile development team spread across Australia, enhancing their iOS and Android application’s functionality, and building a host of new features. Built on a highly modern and scalable tech stack, they are looking for a cross-platform mobile developer with experience working in a modern agile environment. Their iOS application is built on Swift, while their Android application is built on Kotlin - experience with either of these languages will be highly beneficial. You’ll need to be a team player, who has no issues collaborating, while also having the ability to work autonomously and take ownership of your code.
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience building native mobile applications
· Understanding of Kotlin & Swift programming languages will be highly beneficial
· Experience with XCode and / or Android Studio
· Experience working within a modern, agile team-environment
· Great communication skills, both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
· Flexible work arrangements – work your way
· Training and development
· Competitive remuneration in-line with the market and commensurate with experience
· Social work culture
· Awesome office space
· Grow your career in an established, recognisable, and dynamic software company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Ben Swindells at Ben.Swindells@hays.com.au or 08 9254 4572 for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2668119
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ben Swindells, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Perth