Your new company
Australia's leading premium content and experiences company located in Sydney city.
Your new role
The role of the QA Engineer is to facilitate and contribute to the digital agile delivery process for web sites, applications and services in the digital product and platforms team. Carrying out duties across requirements capture, testing, delivery and support. The primary function being tight collaboration with product team and engineering teams forming test cases and executing these to verify adequate quality within the CICD and product engineering delivery cycles.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years testing experience in Agile web product development environments
- Good experience in agile Web product development environments using CI/CD tools
- 2+ years experience with testing automation tools (Cypress, Chimp, Chimpy, Cucumber, Selenium)
- A good understanding of SEO principles, AWS infrastructure, Cloudfront, Route53, ECS, EC2.
- An interest in new and emerging digital product technologies along with tertiary digital design, product management or digital education
- Must have full valid work rights in AU (prefer PRs / AU citizens)
What you need to do now
- Excellent Employee Benefits Package as well as access to company's Learning & Development Offerings.
- An opportunity to work in a diversified, collaborative and inclusive workplace
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508