Your new company
An excellent opportunity to work for Australia's largest fund organization in Sydney.
Your new role
As a Test Analyst, you'll be working along with the team in designing, leading, and reviewing test plans and test strategy based on the client requirements.
Considering the nature of the work, you must be an Australian citizen / PR holder to apply for this job. No sponsorship provided.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in ETL, Data test automation, and pipelines
- Prior experience testing enterprise grade data warehouses, with some experience testing Snowflake
- Good knowledge of ETL validations, consistency checks, data testing, and Data reconciliation techniques
- Ability to write SQL queries for data validation
- Experience ETL/Data warehouse testing using off the shelf tools
- Knowledge of DB integrity checks and complex stored procedures
- Experience in troubleshooting data-related issues
- Understanding of Data warehouse concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- Experience with Snowflake Data warehouse
- Understanding of Datavault and dimensional modelling (Datamart)
- Understanding of Database complex stored procedures
What you need to do now
- Great company & culture
- 6 months contract with a high potential to get extend
- Excellent salary remuneration
- Sydney city office
- Flexible work options
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508