Your new company
Our client designs, installs and maintains water systems for the mining, industrial, agricultural and domestic sectors. They supply high quality pumping, irrigation and fluid related infrastructure to meet the needs of their customers. They are currently looking for a full-time workshop supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
Your new role
Your new role will see you reporting to the workshop manager & completing the following duties:
- Supervision of workshop and staff
- Project management of in town jobs
- Attend to customer enquiries
- Ensure all quotations are attended to and followed up
- Complete sales orders and purchase orders
- Carry out procedures to up-keep workshop housekeeping and cleanliness
- WHS Management
- Meeting / exceeding sales budget
- Attend meetings in house and with clients
- Complete reporting as requested
This role will require someone with a previous trade qualified & supervisor background that is looking for long term work and able to plan, prioritise and reprioritise workload.
What you'll need to succeed
You will possess the following attributes/qualifications:
- Trade Qualification – Mechanical
- Current drivers licence
- Workshop Supervisor Experience
- Previous experience in pumping and irrigation – highly desirable
You may be required to complete a Pre-Employment Medical along with a D&A Test if successful for this position.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a Monday to Friday Roster in a Mackay workshop. A competitive salary is on offer and you will be a permanent employee. This position will require you to join the workshop family, and not just be a number on a page. You will work within a friendly and motivated team and have the ability to further your knowledge and skills in this industry.
What you need to do now
In the Mackay & Coalfields region, there are several opportunities available. If you are interested in this role and believe your skills meet the above criteria, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Alternatively, if this role isn't quite right for you - contact Renee Brease today on 07 4960 1129 to discuss other opportunities.LHS 297508