Your new company
This leading industry advisory company is currently seeking a Research & Project Officer to gather data and conduct analysis and research on workforce planning projects for industry and various sectors of the Northern Territory workforce.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Gather, analyse and report on industry data, trends and other information and research related to current and future workforce needs, skill development initiatives and strategies.
- Establish project management systems and research and reporting methodologies to align with multiple stakeholder needs, including Government and industry.
- Identify priorities and undertake research on the current and future needs of specific workforce sectors and forecast industry workforce and training needs.
- Conduct skills audits and identify gaps.
- Establish and maintain networks with relevant workforce planners and data set managers across government and industry.
- Manage or participate in evaluation projects to ensure results are being achieved.
- Prepare reports and papers on research, data, evidence and findings and for a broad range of audiences.
- Participate in conferences, committees, industry forums, networking events, professional development.
- Undertake travel associated with the role when and if required.
The successful candidate will have a knowledge of the NT contemporary practices in workforce planning, project management and demonstrated working knowledge/ experience with contemporary research & analysis, data visualisation and data management methods. You will also have exemplary written, interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be joining a vibrant and inclusive team with a competitive salary and a 4-month contract with possibility for extension.
What you need to do now
Please apply online or send your CV to Emily at email@example.com or call 08 8943 6021.LHS 297508