Your new company
A leading successful insurance and personal services legal firm with offices in both Sydney and Newcastle. A preferred legal provider and panel firm for many employers, insurers and Government agencies.
A reputable firm which promotes an inclusive workplace culture, work/life balance, career growth and values their employees, offering an open-door policy.
Your new role
Due to growth of the business, an exciting new position has arisen for a Workers Compensation Lawyer to join their Newcastle team, based in the heart of the CBD. Join the team of defendant insurance lawyers, who specialise in workers compensation, work injury damages, and recovery actions.
You’ll be provided mentoring from experienced and highly regarded practitioners, whilst also being provided autonomy with your own matters. You will be a part of a law firm which offers a genuine work life balance and flexibility, valuing families and their employees well being - out the door at 5pm!
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years PAE within Workers Compensation and/or Personal Injury
- Experience within Defendant Insurers, Employers or Government
- You are highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- You relate well to clients, Insureds, and colleagues
- You have a proficient advice writing style
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Work from home flexibility
- Genuine work/life balance – out the door at 5!
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team environment
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call me.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 02 4032 8648
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508