Your new company
Our state government client based in Perth’s CBD is currently seeking an experienced Work Health Safety Consultant to fill their 9-month temporary vacancy.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Implementing consultations with WHS representatives
- Implementing relevant staff procedures to demonstrate compliance with WHS Act.
- Preparation of WHS reports
- Referencing WHS Act of 2020 to update policies, systems, and processes
Your previous experience in a similar role will be essential, as will:
What you'll get in return
- Preferably public sector experience, however not essential
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the Work Health Safety Act 2020
In return for your positive contributions to this organisation you’ll be offered:
What you need to do now
- Full time or part time work opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate
- Central CBD location for public transport
- Experience within a government organisation
- Flexible working from home and start/ finish times
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508