Your new company
Hays Recruitment have partners with a local Geelong window manufacturing company. They are seeking Factory Hands to join their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible to manufacture window frames in a factory environment.
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assembly of Windows
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Operation of hand and power tools
- Commitment to Quality, Safety Policies and Policies
For you to be successful win this position:
What you'll get in return
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, proactive with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, punctual and honest
You will receive above award wages as well as allowances and excellent work conditions. Possibility for stable ongoing work for top performers.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 03 5226 8010 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508