An Assessment Consultant is responsible for assessing the financial advice provided by licensed advisors.
Your new company
This company is one of the leaders in the Australian banking industry being one of the “big 4 banks”. This means you will have world-class training and support as well as countless career development opportunities. The bank’s Wealth Management Customer Advice Review program is growing and remains focused on reinstating trust and confidence in the financial services industry to improve client experience.
Your new role
As an Assessment Consultant you will be responsible for assessing the financial advice provided of the bank’s Wealth licensed advisors. The advice review will seek to identify and rectify any inappropriate advice and consider remediation activities to deliver high quality outcomes to customers.
- Analysing financial advice and prepare responses and recommended actions
- Adhering to existing methodology including guidelines, processes and procedures provided
- Work with stakeholders to identify key trends, themes and methodology improvements
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience within a similar role will ensure your success as will;
- RG146, Diploma of financial planning/Advanced diploma of financial planning or equivalent essential
- Experience in the Financial Planning Sector
- Prior experience with financial advice remediation required, with experience in peer reviewing or quality assurance.
- An understanding of the regulatory and legislative prescriptions that govern conduct, advice, trustee and wealth products from a remediation perspective
- Ability to analyse relevant information effectively to form a determination of issues and offer logical responses.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling you to work effectively with a diverse stakeholder group.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
What you'll get in return
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working arrangements between home and the Sydney head office, with full time WFH possible
- Generous day rate
- Exposure to a bank’s internal assessment stream
- To work with industry leading professionals in a dynamic and engaging environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on (03)9604 9570.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2666853
Banking & Financial Services
VIC, Melbourne CBD
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Natalie Gow, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Melbourne