Your new company
Your new company is a worldwide leading retail company with a distribution centre based in Western Sydney. They have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis on the morning shift.
Your new role
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of daily warehouse functions, with a strong sense for leadership and the ability to lead by example. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be leading a team of 10-15 warehouse staff. Your duties will include:
- Leading and managing day-to-day operations in line with timeframes and quality standards.
- Ensure inventory is maintained to a high standard.
- Mentoring, developing and training warehouse staff to ensure a diverse, high performing team.
- Supporting in the recruitment, performance management and planning for career development of warehouse staff.
- Improvement of current processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record in people management, with experience leading teams of 10+
- Strong team building and people development skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to enable you to effectively lead your team and work alongside peers
- Prior inventory management experience
What you'll get in return
• A competitive salary package of $85,000
• 9-day fortnights
• Additional bonuses based on targets
• On-site parking + other additional benefits and discounts!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 02 9249 2212
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508