Your new company
Our client is a leading supplier of medical and pharmaceutical devices based in Castle Hill. And they are looking for promising talents to join their team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparation and checking of all loansets required for customer booking.
- Inbound checking, replenishments and return of loansets.
- Ensure loanset dispatches are completed in a timely manner and meet departments agreed KPI's.
- Picking, packing and dispatch of replenishments items to consignment sites.
- Coordinate, book and follow up courier bookings for dispatch and collection of loansets.
- General administrative tasks within the department.
- Stock taking, both on site and at customer sites.
- Asist with inventory management, preparation of overseas stock returns.
- Labelling, checklist preparation, wrapping and put away.
What you need to do now
- Minimum 2 years in Orthopaedic Loan Kit department.
- Basic SAP knowledge of sales & distribution, warehouse, purchasing/procurement modules.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excel skills
- Previous experience using MyMediset (desired)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Alternatively, you can send your updated resume to Shruti at firstname.lastname@example.org.LHS 297508