Your new company
A global International manufacturer and distributor of Hydraulic equipment and Automation technologies. This well-known company prides itself on its safety-first culture and values Team Morale and maintaining a great working environment for all.
Your new role
- Located in Kings Park NSW (Near Blacktown and Quakers Hill)
- Above Award pay rates: $29.40ph for a Warehouse Operator / $31ph+ for a Warehouse Operator with LF Licence
- Day shift, Monday to Friday – 7am to 3pm
- Receive, process and put-away stock, ensuring compliance with WHS standards
- Organising warehouse stock and maintaining inventory
- Operating Forklift, loading/unloading (if LF licenced)
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders (via paper pick sheets) for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Manual handling - various aids provided to assist with heavier loads.
What you'll need to succeed
Permanency will be offered to the right candidate after 3 to 6 months.
What you'll get in return
- You will be willing and able to perform physical duties as required, with no restrictions
- Ability to follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- A valid Forklift Licence (LF) – desirable but not essential
- Ability to work well within a team
- A great attitude and commitment to the role above all
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to become permanent
- Great Team and culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Alternatively, you can send your updated resume to Shruti, at firstname.lastname@example.org.LHS 297508