Your new company
Your new company is a world-leader in logistics solutions with a large global presence. Located in Western Sydney, they are seeking a hands-on and experienced Warehouse Coordinator to join their growing team on the day shift on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As a Warehouse Coordinator you will be responsible for executing daily warehouse functions & duties associated with the operation. Reporting to the Senior Operations Supervisor, you will have the objective of overseeing and performing daily warehouse duties to a high standard whilst leading warehouse staff where required. Your duties will include:
- Working alongside the Logistics Coordinator to execute daily orders & activity.
- Utilise Warehouse Management Systems to generate documents & reporting.
- Pick & Pack daily orders.
- Ensure inventory is maintained to a high standard, including regular stock counts and cycle counts
- Operating the forklift in both inbound and outbound departments
- Organising the assembly of goods prior to manufacture to satisfy orders for dispatch
- Lead & train temporary staff on necessary warehouse activities
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of all necessary Warehouse documentation
- Perform administrative & communications duties such as booking shipments & organising freight.
What you'll need to succeed
As a successful Warehouse Coordinator, you will have previous experience as a Warehouse Coordinator or Warehouse Team Leader, as well as the following:
- Highly developed organizational and analytical skills
- A valid Forklift License
- Forklift operation experience, including high reach
- Prior experience with pick packing, receiving & put away duties.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to enable you to work cooperatively with team members
- Ability to utilise computers and Warehouse Management Systems
What you'll get in return
You will receive a highly competitive salary of $55K - $65K + Super. You will have the opportunity to work with a global name, in a permanent, long-term role!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 02 9249 2212
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508