Your new company
This company is a new security standard and backbone for business payments for accounting and finance professionals. They help organisations securely pay their vendors by providing automated continuous control of outgoing payments. They provide the tools to prevent payment fraud, onboard new vendors and manage the accuracy of existing vendors’ banking and compliance data.
Your new role
You will be an integral part of the team acting to protect clients from fraudulent payments, you will build relationships with our existing client base in order to support them.
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will assist in our phone verification process. This involves verifying payee details of our existing clients’ supplier and vendors through outbound calls
- Candidates will be utilising software to query and log events of the phone process and should have general technical skills (i.e. the ability to learn how to navigate software)
- Build trust and strong relationships with clients
We are looking for candidates with the below skills and abilities:
What you'll get in return
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in building rapport and trust with clients
- Personable, empathetic, patient and understanding
- Can display an interest in technology and/or fraud sector
- Strong phone based skills and experience within contact centre
- Can commence asap!
- Happy to proceed with a police check
- Willing to commence in temporary ongoing position (strong possibility of permanency)
- Ability to commute to North Sydney (currently wfh due to government guidelines)
What you need to do now
- Working within a desirable industry in payment protection/fraud
- Join a fast growing and established Australian company
- Receive full training and support
- Learn an interesting industry
- You may receive long term internal opportunities
- Full time hours, to commence within two weeks of police check and will be on going temp - will go permanent based on performance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508