Your new company
You will be working in a vibrant and professionally well organised company; they pride themselves on providing a healthy and welcoming workplace.
Your new role
As a venue management Team leader, you will enable efficiently the delivery of the venue making sure that the access, payment, and safety are in accordance with the council plan. Due to a long term leave the role has become available for 3-month contract. Some of the duties include:
- Assist in emergency services including managing the safety and emergency plans including scheduling and coordinating evacuation drills, fire warden training and correspondence regarding site evacuations
- Coordinate Council resources including budget, staff and contractors to provide a professional events management service to council, the community and commercial hirers.
- Ensure bookings and event information is accurate, up to date, accessible, and auditable (internally and externally) to help gain efficiencies and increase accessibility.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for the venue hire and meeting/event requirements for the network of flexible spaces within the portfolio.
To be successful you will need to have experience in venue management, you will have a strong attention to detail and the ability to get the best out of people.
You will be able to prioritise, meet deadlines and assist your team in doing the same.
You will have a strong customer focus and ability to solve problems seamlessly.
Previous experience within the event and venue industry will be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Good salary on offer
- Training provided
- Excellent work environment
- Great team culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508