Your new company
Hays is recruiting a UX /UI Designer to assist in a whole of government digital transformation program
Your new role
Your new role as apart of this digital transformation program, will require you to focus on community-centred service delivery, championing accessibility, usability and consistent design of UI concepts across the organisation. Additionally you will need to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams leading UX and UI design processes from project inception to delivery, which provide forward thinking solutions that increase efficiency, productivity and the whole experience.
- Engage with users from across business units, systems and external stakeholders to redesign business processes, service journey experiences and UI design.
- Create fit for purpose documentation to meet all levels of leadership that define the UX and UI specifications and showcases the end-to-end service experience – across people, process and technology.
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of service design iteration and systems development to ensure the deliverable aligns to the defined intent and outcome.
What you'll get in return
- An established career as a UX/UI Designer, in a service delivery context with knowledge of the full UX design process from research, definition, ideation, prototyping, testing and iterating
- Proficiency with a range of UX/UI design tools (e.g., Figma, Miro, Adobe InDesign)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable requirements, and possesses advanced written and spoken capabilities
- Strong team working abilities and enjoy collaborating with others
- Knowledge of waterfall / agile delivery methodologies
The opportunity to work as a part of a team, leading the UX and UI design strategy. You'll have a 12 month contract, paying market rates, and the opportunity to gain a baseline clearance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508