Your new company
Opportunity to be part of a successful multi-operational mineral resources company. Well-established and respected mid-tier Australian mining company with multiple options to expand and develop.
Your new role
Permanent position on 8:6 FIFO roster from Perth, just an hour flight to camp. Reporting to the Senior Engineer: Mine Production, you will facilitate the safe and optimal extraction of gold from the Underground mining operations. In compliance with site standards, you will be responsible for all site mining engineering requirements including drill and blast pattern design and production scheduling in line with short to medium term planning targets.
Your key responsibility entail:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist the Senior Engineer with the preparation of medium- and long-term plans and forecasts;
- Development and implementation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly production plans in line with operational targets;
- Develop drill and blast designs
- Liaise with the operational and technical teams for short to medium term schedule implementation;
- Apprising the Underground Manager of issues that may affect safe and efficient production through frequent communication in an appropriate manner;
- Be organized and prepared to undertake additional/alternative responsibilities as reasonably requested by Senior Engineer or Underground Manager.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in mining engineering,
- Experience working with Mining software as Derswik, Surpac or Vulcan
- Relevant experience in similar roles
- Practical underground mining experience
- Awareness of the WA Mines Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations.
You will have the opportunity to work for world leader company that will offer you:
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package
- Family friendly roster
- Modern and secure working environment
- Education and career development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Javier Mogollon on 08 9265 9174 or [mailto:Javier.email@example.com] for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508