Your new company
First established in the 1970’s, this company designs trucks that are tailored for the unique Australian conditions. With almost 500 employees and over 80 local component suppliers, this company is proud to support their local communities and wears the Australian Made logo proudly.
Your new role
You’ll be managing incoming and outgoing shipping logistics of products alongside other vital roles, all working simultaneously towards the benefit of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience and willingness to adapt will lead to your success as will:
What you'll get in return
- Extensive organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team autonomously
- Excellent customer service
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical
In return for your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Working with one of Australia’s largest vehicle manufacturing businesses
- Ongoing Opportunities
- Grow your career with the company
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508