Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful.
Your new role
As a change deployment and training administrator, you will be part of a business transformation project team that is in its third phase and being implemented enterprise wide. You will work alongside experienced Senior Consultant Change Leads in delivering the change across the business unit. This project is a significant piece of work and we require a skilled individual to see it through to the end.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Develop training schedules
- Develop and execute training implementation schedule
- Manage and coordinate all communication and change activities
- Set up and monitor mailboxes, manage mailbox queries
- Create attendance lists for training sessions
- Send invites to training, training reminders, follow ups & reminder comms
- Assign access levels to portals
- Strong communication and coordination skills enable you to influence and establish credibility with senior stakeholders
- Adept at planning and executing progressive change delivery plans considering mindset and skill set changes required over time
This is a full-time role paying $48 an hour + Super. This is a 4-month project that allows you the opportunity to showcase your strengths and skills. For the right talent there may be other opportunities upon completion of this project.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong coordination skills
- Over 2+ years of proven organisational change and training management
- Adept at planning and executing progressive change delivery plans
- The ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and across large complex environments, whilst prioritising your work under pressure.
- A degree in Human Resources and/or change management is highly desirable
- Ability to identify and apply fit-for-purpose change interventions and ability to pragmatically modify change scope and plans as required.
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shilpa.Dhanothia@hays.com.au [mailto:Shilpa.Dhanothia@hays.com.au]LHS 297508