Your new company
A state government organisation located approximately two hours east of Melbourne has a temporary job for a Traffic Engineer
Your new role
You’ll provide sound road safety and traffic engineering advice to the community and internal and external stakeholders. You’ll:
What you'll need to succeed
- Investigate matters relating to traffic engineering
- Undertake analysis and design tasks
- Ability to speak and write persuasively when reporting to stakeholders.
- Assist other members to archive key projects.
As well as some traffic engineering experience, you’ll have:
What you'll get in return
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- An understanding of local or state government procedures
- Excellent customer engagement and communication skills
- Ability to develop expertise in road safety, traffic engineering and planning principles.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- An organisation that provides genuine workplace flexibility
- A team that supports people to be their best
- An hourly rate commensurate to your skills and experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Camila Locatelli on 03 9095 2236 for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508