Your new company
Hays is working with a global workforce housing and accommodation specialist dedicated to helping people maintain healthy, productive, and connected lives while living and working away from home.
If you are looking for a stability in a Chef role and/or looking for the opportunity to work in accommodation setting on a large mine site, this role is for you!
Your new role
As a trade qualified chef, your role requires to work with the site and its catering requirements to ensure the smooth running of the site. Experience in cooking for large numbers, ideally production, bulk and/or banquet cooking.
You will be willing to work both day and night shifts on a 2:1 roster, approximately working 10-12 hours per day.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certificate III and/or IV in Commercial Cookery or its equivalent
- Safe Food Handling Certificate, or willing to obtain
- National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Willing to provide 2 contactable references
- Current Driver’s license
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- COVID Vaccination required as per Government mandate
Important Note: The roles are FIFO from Perth, Western Australia ONLY. Therefore, candidate must be based in Western Australia to be considered.
The successful candidates may be required to complete pre-employment fitness for work testing including a Full Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen and National Police Clearance.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- OHS Team 24/7 Free Call
- A team that will support and guide you
- Inductions included
- Meals, Flights and Accommodation
- And so much more
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now’ to upload an up-to-date CV
If you have any questions regarding these positions, please contact our Recruitment Partner - Krystie Marijanich on (08) 9265 9112 or Krystie.Marijanich@hays.com.auLHS 297508