Your new company
Hays Recruitment are in partnership with several leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia.
Your new role
You will need to be a Trade Qualified Chef possessing a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent). These are bulk catering positions and you will be required to work both day and night shifts, on various mining camps within the Pilbara and Goldfields. These are generally 2:1 or 1:1 rosters, working 10-12 hours per day.
All roles fly in and out of Perth, therefore the successful candidates need to be in WA and be available at short notice.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally chefs with bulk catering experience, either in a FIFO or Metro role.
What you'll get in return
- Be Qualified with Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Have or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance
- Be willing to complete Rio Tinto, FMG and BHP Inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references
- Be able to pass a medical with a fitness assessment and consistent drug and alcohol tests
- Situated in WA and be able to FIFO from Perth airport
- COVID Vaccination required as per Government Mandate
What you need to do now
- Flights, Meals and Accommodation Provided
- Flexible Rosters
- Weekly Pay
- Great opportunity to gain FIFO experience for a Reputable Company
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Facilities Management contact Jordan Gabriel at Hays on (08) 9254 4558 or email email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to applyLHS 297508