Experienced Skilled Labourers/Trades Assistants required for ongoing work at Sydney Olympic Park Stadium in Western Sydney.
Your new company
Our Client is a well-known company and market leader in the construction space throughout Australia and globally. They have managed to secure several tier-one projects and are now looking for the very best talent to join their team long term in Western Sydney, to help achieve their required targets.
In this skilled role you will be required too:
- Assist qualified tradesmen in all aspects of the job
- Certain duties included but not limited to are repainting/coating structural frames; Concrete breakout; Patching etc.
- Be highly confident in the use of both hand and power tools – grinders, jackhammers etc.
- Be able to work in both a team and independently when required
- Deliver a high-quality standard of work
You will have a great desire to learn new skills and try your hand at all the tasks that are given to you. Along with the assistance with highly qualified tradesmen you can start to gain the skills needed to become a top tradesman.
What you'll need to succeed
- White Card
- Experience in construction and using power & hand tools
- Willingness to commit to a long-term full-time project
- Other tickets are highly regarded but not necessary – EWP, WAH, etc.
What you'll get in return
- Working for one of Sydney's leading construction companies
- Full time hours – minimum 50-60 hours weeks
- Long term project
- Great rates ($32-36) + Travel + Super
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Gemma Seery at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (02) 8113 6455LHS 297508