Your new company
Within the organisation, you will work with one of the leading educational institute with an excellent reputation in a highly productive team. The organisation is focused on providing sustainable, efficient and cost-effective services.
Your new role
Within this role you will be responsible for the administration of Security Monitoring tools and execution of security procedures to maintain adequate system security controls, vulnerability management, threat intelligence coordination and cyber incident response to minimise the risk of internal and external security threats.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to possess the following skills/experience:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a Cyber Security operations role
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of Essential 8, ISO27001, and/or NIST Framework.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) and threat modelling
- Strong understanding on operation systems, and network fundamentals.
- Strong hands-on experience with vulnerability management principles, practices.
What you need to do now
- Flexible working arrangement
- Exciting training programs
- Career Progression
If you're interested in this role forward an up-to-date copy of your CV @Apoorva.Shastri@hays.com.au or call me now on
+61 3 8562 4259 to discuss further. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.