Your new company
The opportunity will see you joining a passionate team environment within successful and well-known State Government organisation based in Melbourne CBD, Flexible working environment. The organisation pride's themselves in their strong relationships with the customers, partners, and stakeholders in Australia
Your new role
The QA/Test Lead will be responsible for managing and quality assuring all testing for the Transform Project. The role is expected to lead and work with the VWR implementation partner to establish appropriate testing infrastructure including methologies, frameworks and tools and ensure comprehensive testing is embedded across the VWR’s Dev Sec Ops environment. The role is also the owner of the VWR Quality plan. The role is expected to lead and work with the implementation partner to develop the plan and is responsible for monitoring and reporting on the implementation and progress of the plan.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Extensive knowledge and proven delivery experience in a QA/Test Lead role with a minimum 8 years’ experience of complex systems in large organisations.
- Extensive experience working in QA/Test Lead roles in Agile and DevSecOps environments
- Demonstrated experience in leading the establishment of testing infrastructure including methologies, frameworks and tools (Confluence, Jira, X-Ray) and ensuring comprehensive testing is embedded in DevSecOps environments
- Extensive experience leading and working with third parties to deliver fit for purpose quality assurance and testing
- Extensive experience managing stakeholders (business and technical) to deliver quality outputs and outcomes
- Extensive “hands-on” experience planning, executing and reporting on testing and quality activities to Senior Leadership and Program Control Boards (PCB).
In return you will be a part of fantastic organisation that works directly for community, will offer heaps of growth, challenge, flexibility, and stability whilst being part of a great digital project that has the potential to shape the future architecture space.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV email@example.com , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508