Your new company
HAYS TECHNOLOGY & City of Boroondara are proud to announce a joint campaign to find their new superstar hire to join as a Engineering Lead. This role is all about contributing to successfully driving technology projects and playing a key role with Senior Technology leaders. City of Boroondara is a Technology Leader within the Local Government landscape and are well & truly recognised as having a fantastic Technology Environment at hand, which is underpinned by a passionate leadership team who lead from the front. With a big investment around the Technology business, you will be joining at a fantastic time to elevate, shape and enhance current practises, which will ultimately continue council’s reputation as a true Technology Leader within Local Government. City of Boroondara have a flexible working arrangement along with being in absolute prime location which is surrounded by leading Cafes, Restaurants and other key amenities making this a true blend of a great work lifestyle in the brilliant Camberwell location.
Your new role
Technology engineering lead oversees the transformation and operation of various Enterprise core systems, Line of Business applications and Integration platform. This role manages the engineering teams, supervises, guides and supports the teams to build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of the technology solutions. They also ensure security processes, capabilities, and intelligence are embedded into the underlying platforms and toolchains. The position is responsible for DevSecOps which enables the team to automate good cybersecurity practices into the toolchain so they are utilised consistently and ensures security vulnerabilities can be identified and addressed as early as possible. The Technology engineering lead will combine aspects of a technology, IT operations and people management.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have the below but not limited to:
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience with Software as a Service solutions and detailed knowledge or previous experience with implementation and management of the Enterprise systems
- Strong experience in architecture, design and development of Enterprise core system and Integration solutions
- Extensive experience of transformation and change and an understanding of the role of Technology in a modern transforming environment and a strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Significant experience in and knowledge of CI/CD including building pipelines, data management, artefact management, automated testing and automated environment provisioning
- Proven ability working effectively with a variety of supplier / resource models, including matrix, managed services, and multiple suppliers
- Demonstrated experience implementing and improving ITIL process and setting up and managing cross functional teams
- Experience in Strategy Design, Operating Model Design, Change Management, Project Management
- Agile or lean methodology experience
You will be offered a fantastic permanent role with very attractive Salary Options. Other key benefits will include fabulous hybrid culture to take and enjoy a work life balance along with onsite parking permitted to provide further flexibility and options for commute when required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508