Canberra firm is seeking an experience Commercial Technology Lawyer to join their team.
Your new company
Well established interstate firm expanded to Canberra over 18 months ago.
Working with high profile clients and cases, this firm is expanding to continue to provide and maintain relationships and repeat work.
This Canberra firm is like no other. They have a focus on developing and building relationships, providing 10/10 service to each of their clients. This firm is becoming well known for its exceptional service it provides.
Your new role
As a commercial technology lawyer you will;
- Develop and maintain relationships with high profile clients
- Provide high-quality legal advice and services
- Draft and negotiate a variety of complex commercial and technology agreements and contracts.
- Assist in the continued development and growth of the firm, potentially assisting the training and development of future staff
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need;
- 4 to 12 years experience PQE
- General commercial experience essential
- Technology experience ideal
- Motivated & Business mindset
- High level service and client focused
- Australian Citizen - with the ability to hold and maintain a Federal Government Security Clearance, Baseline minimum, NV1 ideal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Hannah Savino now on 6112 7678.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2677532
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Hannah Savino, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Canberra