Your new company
Hays Technology in Brisbane are currently working with a large commercial organisations, being the most recognised financial service brands, looking after Australia and New Zealand’s insurance, banking and wealth products as well as other services.
We are seeking experienced Change Manager for the Voyageur Program.
Your new role
In your new role you will be designing and implementing change management plans, communications and learning interventions to showcase and demonstrate the new technologies to be deployed to our Australia and NZ organisations. You will also be supporting delivery of program and project benefits through the management of behavioural change and process adoption.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure the project delivers strategic well-crafted communications in line with communications strategy
- Design, plan and deliver communications and monitor business engagement through all available channels for the life, which includes communicating and demonstrating the new technologies.
- Partner with Technology architects and subject matter experts to understand the technologies and the benefits that the new technologies will bring.
- Translating complex technical speak to plain/business talk.
- Developing online/digital content, including “studio style” presentations (live streaming and on demand) to demonstrate the new technologies being implemented.
- Work closely with the multiple teams within Technology and Real Estate to ensure that the change strategy is successfully delivered and communicated with the single voice of the project.
- Driving key communications messages including presentations for senior level technology stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years’ experience previously as a Change Manager (Mandatory)
- Previous experience in financial services (Desirable)
- Previous experience working within transformation and Agile environments
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure, ambiguity, and emerging conditions, and multiple tasks
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding key program/project objectives and steps, to ensure buy-in and to realise benefits.
This opportunity offers an initial 6 contract on a daily rate + superannuation + hybrid work arrangements
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Change Management roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your careerLHS 297508