Your new company
A leading provider of building services and access control is seeking an experienced service coordinator to join their team. This company prides itself on providing excellent service to commercial and private businesses here in Melbourne and nationally.
Your new role
You will schedule the technicians who are looking after the maintenance of the automatic doors all around Melbourne. You will be working within a stable team in the office providing a great support and a good team culture.
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead the allocation action resulting from customer requests. This includes leading the communication with the customer providing ETA’s, notification of attendance and attendance requirements
- Acceptance and placements of telephone calls from our resource team.
- Ensure the implementations of customer requests, provide ETA’s, notification of attendance and check attendance requirements.
- Ensure communication between Service, Sales and Technical Support.
- Support of Technical Service Team.
What you'll get in return
- Experience within Scheduling roles/ coordinator
- Excellent communication skills and a positive demeanour
- Strong and reliable work ethic
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking ability
What you need to do now
- Be part of a well know company
- Monday to Friday only
- Parking on site
- Career growth opportunity
- External training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508