Your new company
Professional software development & implementation organisation who pride themselves on their unique methodology and approach to customer facing systems for their clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Your new role
As Software Technical Writer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining documents and for publishing to internal and external audiences, including End User Documentation in a variety of formats, End User training material, Instructional videos, FAQS, bulletins and glossaries, Software release notes and Technical documentation. You will also provide support to proofread and format business documents and ensure that published documentation, both internal and external, align with the organisations branding guidelines. You will also identify any documentation gaps and develop resources to fill gaps to publish.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience contributing to documentation and resources in support of software projects
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects to consult, plan and create support documentation to deliver and publish by due dates
- Ability to translate complex technical information and processes for non-technical audience
- Experience collaborating on software projects to provide documentation resources
- Understanding of Technical Writing tools (Madcap Flare / Camtasia/ Snagit)
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence beneficial
12 month fixed term contract with great chance of being extended. Working with a growing organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980LHS 297508