Your new company
You will join the Data Analytics and Reporting Enablement (DARe) team, which are responsible for the development, support and production of data and tools for Financial Performance Reporting.
Your new role
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be involved in engaging the business and eliciting requirements to understand the business unit’s financial needs as well as understanding what to deliver from a data perspective. You will be involved in the transformation of data via data warehouse to transmit solutions to build reports. Some of your regular duties will involve:
What you'll need to succeed
- Participate in workshops with business and DARe representatives to elicit a common understanding of requirements and scope of work
- Analyse and document functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools
- Using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture, convert business requirements into functional and technical designs including data transformation/mapping rules
- Conduct technical and functional impact assessment as part of design / production issue fixes.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of agreed solutions
- Develop and deliver effective communication materials for various audiences
- Identify root cause and assist in resolving issues and engage with stakeholders on resolution
- Contribute to consultation/data extract requests as required
What you'll get in return
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a BA role
- Financial Services background
- Experience with data analytics, manipulation of data, and transformation of data
- SQL Server proficiency is mandatory
- Experience with Teradata, PEGA and/or Ultrix will be highly desired
You will join this Big 4 Bank on a hybrid basis, with the office being located in Sydney CBD. You will receive an attractive salary package of between $120 - 135k + a bonus component, and will be exposed to excellent opportunities for growth and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508