Your new company
The Community Grants Hub works in partnership with government and non-government organisations to embed the Department’s mission to improve the wellbeing of individuals and families in Australian communities. The Hub does this by administering community-based grants on behalf of the Department.
Your new role
We are looking for an experienced Grants Manager join the Department on a contract basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Empower and support team to drive the delivery of outcomes
- Provide guidance and leadership to staff and support their development
- Assess, monitor and drive the performance of funded organisations against agreed objectives, targets and outcomes in the grant agreement
- Address instances of poor performance or non-compliance to achieve the policy and program outcomes
- Build strong relationships with more intensive, high risk organisations to assist them to deliver their services, and manage issues and risks
- Proactively identify, document and escalate issues and risks that may impact the funded organisation’s ability to achieve policy or program outcomes
- Adhere to standard processes to ensure quality in work and identify improvements
- Use various IT systems to monitor and record organisation performance and risk data, as well as monitor team performance and workload
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in grants management & grants funding
- Driven to help deliver outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged Australians
- Positive team members who have a solution-focused way of working to achieve results
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- baseline clearance would be advantageous
- Must be Australian Citizen
Contract role to start ASAP. On offer is competitive hourly rate, supportive team environment and a genuine opportunity to give back to those most in need.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508