Your new company
An education organisation with strong values in customer centricity and innovation have a unique job opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Business officer to join their high performing team based in Sydney CBD. This role is being offered as a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to $87,000+Super with flexible working arrangement's.
Your new role
Your new role will see you take responsibility for sourcing and screening applicants, coordinating interviews, conducting checks and ensuring compliance. This is an especially high-volume recruitment position supporting a high volume recruitment team to support vacancies and requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Strong recruitment experience in high-volume environments, ideally across both internal and agency positions
- Strong sourcing skills
- Strong experience with LinkedIn, seek searching
- Happy to be candidate focused
- Experience in recruiting healthcare professionals or within similar environments
- Excellent communication skills across all stakeholders and the ability to have difficult conversations
- A love of operational recruitment roles and an ability to provide exceptional customer experience
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a highly successful organisation within the health education space. You’ll be remunerated generously for your time and work in a close-knit team who are outcome-focused and forward thinking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie Cronin or email Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508