Your new company
Due to growth, this company are looking to create a full management team within their HR function. They are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to help deliver strategic recruitment programs across the wider business.
Your new role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for a team of 12 recruiters, you will lead and manage the Talent Acquisition function of this industrial organisation. You will design and develop recruitment strategies based around customer service excellence, Diversity & Inclusion, amongst other things. Based in western Sydney this will be a permanent role with a competitive salary.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Have a strong background and passion for recruitment Facilitate and manage attraction strategy's
- Strong management skills
- Experience recruiting at exec level
- You will have strong stakeholder influencing skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels in an organisation and drive to deliver outcomes.
- Develop and comment on regular reports to the executive leadership team Lead and develop projects
- Be passionate, energetic and genuinely care about creating recruitment strategies that will help the organisation deliver the best service to every candidate.
- Experience with volume recruitment, bulk recruitment and problem solving.
You will join an organisation that is going through exciting change and development. You will also receive an attractive salary and be part of a HR team that truly cares about their organisation's people and is always looking at new ways to improve.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie.email@example.com [mailto:Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org] .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your careerLHS 297508