Your new company
An education organisation which prides itself on creating a warm and fulfilling work environment, has a unique job opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team based in Sydney CBD. This role is being offered as a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to $80,000+Super with flexible working arrangement's.
Your new role
Your new role will see you support the Recruitment team to attract, source, and fill available positions within the organisation. Your responsibilities will involve sourcing candidates, screening resumes, contacting candidates, and coordinating interviews. You will support the Hiring Managers and wider Recruitment team by providing interview feedback, making verbal offers, conducting compliance and reference checks, and candidate onboarding.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Previous experience in a Recruitment Coordinator position is highly desirable
- Strong sourcing skills and experience with LinkedIn, seek searching and PageUp
- Experience working within the education industry or within customer services
- Excellent communication skills across all stakeholders and an ability to provide exceptional customer experience
- The ability to collaborate well and share ideas within a team
- The right attitude, a passion for people, and a great energy
What you'll get in return
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to work within the education space for an organisation that recognises the importance of work-flexibility and career development. You’ll be remunerated generously for your time and work with a close-knit team who are passionate about their work and supportive.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Zoe Thorndyke or email Zoe.firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your careerLHS 297508