Your new company
You’d be working in a top 5 General Insurer in Australia and New Zealand that’s been awarded by the Australian Insurance Industry Awards, underwriting a broad range of general insurance products, including motor, home, contents, business, and pet; both directly and through partnerships.
Your new role
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant your overall responsibility will be to assist with the hiring and sourcing process. You will be part of the end to end recruitment process dealing with responsibilities such as:
• Managing the full recruitment process for roles across multiple divisions
• Being a true partner to the business and relevant stakeholders, communicating and advising on current market conditions
• Creating job adverts and developing sourcing strategies for attracting talent
• Identifying candidates and qualifying them against requirements
• Conducting interviews
• Presenting shortlisted candidates
• Assorting the documents for new starters
• Coming up with ideas to improve the recruitment practice.
You will be working on roles across the entire business including back office support roles and front office operational positions at a variety of levels. Be part of a significant M&A integration process, which will double the company in size.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will have experience in recruiting or a similar HR role, knowledge of the recruitment process, candidate sourcing tools and methods., strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
The HR team in this business is a very impressive, loyal and tight nit progressive group who are very collaborative - we are highly impressed with the team culture. You'll get to be a part of the top 5 insurance companies in Australia and New Zealand, as well as some generous benefits including flexible work arrangements, parental/carer leave plus more. You also have the opportunity to earn a discretionary bonus annually.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508