Your new company
This retailer is one of the largest company in Australia by revenue and has also a huge presence in New Zealand. The company is made up of some of the most recognisable and trusted brands in retailing, serving millions of customers every day with great choice of products.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will manage a busy portfolio of Finance, Risk and Legal roles at many at different levels .
- You will spend time in pipe lining, strategic sourcing and building a database and talent pool.
- You will play a pivotal part in supporting the building of recruitment processes, systems, EVP and talent attraction strategies.
- Contribute to the design of talent strategies, networking events and social media.
What you'll get in return
- You will be an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with knowledge of Corporate recruitment – in agency or inhouse or both.
- Ideally you will have experience of head hunting an strategic sourcing and have your own ways of finding the best people to bring to the role.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications skills and strong stakeholder management skills.
- You will have excellent organisational skills, with ability to work autonomously and manage own time and workload effectively
You will be able to join the Talent Acquisition team for one of the largest Australian companies for 6 months. Whilst they prefer candidates who can work in the office for team building, you can choose to work in the CBD or the suburban offices. This role pays $58ph + Super and is a great opportunity to join a prestigious retailer present in all Australians and New Zealanders lives.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508