Your new company
With a fantastic project pipeline and growth projections, your new company is seeking a dynamic systems engineer with a can-do approach. They can offer unparalleled career progression and involvement across wider areas including project management, systems engineering and in outcome focused “solution/capability” design. All of which, are associated with high tech defence systems. If you are a systems engineer, interested in growing and developing your career, then this role is for you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company. You will have unparalleled career opportunities to progress and excellent company visibility into the senior management team. This is a real opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the introduction and delivery of advanced Defence systems
- Support with Technical Certification of guided weapons, systems integration onto a variety of Defence platforms, and the establishment of an Australian guided weapon production capability.
- Perform technical engineering tasks within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, project managers, technicians, and subject matter experts.
- Support the introduction of advanced Defence systems
- Support with the companies sustained growth.
- Prepare engineering deliverables
- Undertake review and assessment of Objective Quality Evidence against project requirements
- Undertake risk assessments and support development of the system Safety Case.
- Support the preparation of test and evaluation deliverables including planning and reporting.
- Provide technical input into customer/supplier briefs, presentations, and working groups.
- Support the development of requirements with customers, internal stakeholders and subcontractors / suppliers for assigned business opportunities and projects.
- Support assigned business opportunities including preparation of tender documentation, specifications, statement of work, engineering estimates, and liaison with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Support manufacturing activities including liaison with suppliers, configuration management of engineering data packs, quality inspection, and preparation of procurement documentation
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace engineering
- at least four years relevant engineering experience.
- Be an excellent communicator
- High technical documentation/report writing skills.
- Self-motivated attitude and a focus on attention to detail.
- Experience working within a systems engineering framework.
- Ability to work in a small team environment with changing priorities.
- Must be an Australian Citizen eligible for clearance.
As mentioned, this is a unique opportunity to join a growing company. You will have unparalleled career opportunities to progress and excellent company visibility into the senior management team. This is a real opportunity to take your career to the next level.
This opportunity is based in Eastern Melbourne, so commutable to those local. It also attracts a competitive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward a copy of your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org who will review and call suitable applications to discuss in more detail.LHS 297508