Dily rate contracting opportunity!
6-months with extensions!
Your new company
You will be joining an industry leader in the Aviation/ Defence Industry based in the Melbourne CBD, working on exciting and innovative projects. Take the next step in your IT career by joining a unique, supportive and collaborative team who are driven to succeed and develop new initiatives.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Integration of the software (with COTS such as Zabbix, Nexus, PostgreSQL) and with other systems (authentication and authorisation, data recording…)
- Configuration of the Control and Monitoring of the dev/test network and platforms
- Implementation/configuration of security features in SOE and applications and analysis of vulnerabilities
- CI/CD pipeline automation
- Execution of software tests (php unit, Selenium), integration tests (interfaces), and system tests (use cases)
- Maintenance and improvement of the documentation (Design documents, Software User Manuals)
- 5+ years’ experience a System Administrator / Devops engineer
- CICD: GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA, Artifactory
- Scripting/configuration: SSH, Bash, Ansible
- DB: PostgreSQL ü Network C&M: Zabbix, SNMP
- Language: PHP
- Agile experience: SCRUM, Less, SAFe or other
- Experience in working large scale and distributed systems
What you need to do now
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree Or Master Degree
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at George.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508