Your new company
This Gold Coast based ASX listed company offers a quality services in maintenance and support, voice, data and cloud services. They have a customer base extending across many industries, offering flexible solution for each. Due to upcoming projects and company growth, they are seeking a skilled Systems Technician on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As the Systems Technician, reporting into the Service Delivery Manager, you will be the first point of contact supporting clients via phone or tickets. You will execute initial troubleshooting, document client requests and escalate when required. Responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Act as 1st level of support for incidents and service requests; including resolving server, desktop and network issues and configuring and deploying workstations and other hardware.
- Answering incoming calls from clients, raise tickets and record accurate details.
- Work with vendors and third parties as required to resolve client issues
- Assist the senior team when required with projects/major outages.
- Where necessary, participate in after-hours work or on-call roster.
To succeed as the Systems Technician, you will have the following skill set:
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge/experience with Microsoft Exchange, O365, Hyper-V, Server & Network management
- You will have an understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Understanding of network fundamentals
Experience within an MSP will be highly regarded
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the opportunity to work in a highly skilled team, within a dynamic company, going through a period of growth. You will have great career progression opportunities and a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508