Your new company
This Environmental Consultancy is based in Perth and engaged in a variety of projects with clients in state and local government, utilities, land development, and construction, among others. They are looking for a Sustainability Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis as their pipeline of work continues to grow.
Your new role
You'll help clients develop robust sustainability strategies with regards (but not limited to) sustainable design and development, predominantly focused on Green Star. You're expertise will assist in tackling issues such as climate change, social impact, and circular economy. Some daily tasks will involve client meetings, writing proposals, project management, providing technical input and solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree qualified in Environmental Science / Sustainability or related discipline
- Green Star Accredited Professional or proven experience working on Green Star projects
- Project Management experience
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
What you need to do now
- Great salary package
- Diverse and interesting array of projects and clients
- Development opportunities and career progression
- Positive working environment and flexible working
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kevin Griffin for more information..
P: 08 9265 9105
E: Kevin.Griffin@Hays.com.auLHS 297508