Your new company
A leading education provider with strong reputation for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
Your new role
You will be responsible for assisting the technical team to respond and manage compliance, safety and technical activities that relate to campus buildings, plant and equipment. This position programs essential safety and compliance tasks, processes work orders, liaises with contractors, maintains accurate records, permits, documents and schematics for the trade and technical team. Key accountabilities include data entry, record keeping, system updates, maintaining registers, contract management support, invoice processing and procurement support.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Diploma or a Certificate in Business Administration with little or no experience within a facilities environment, or a suitable combination of lesser qualifications and relevant experience.
-Education sector experience is highly desirable.
You will need to be a strong administrator with facilities experience, confident in work order management, managing compliance based documentation, permits and records etc and generally adding value to the trades teams work.
What you'll get in return
You have access to benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Novated leasing
- Salary packaging
- Free or discounted on-campus parking
- Corporate partners discounts on health insurance, car rental, subscriptions and more
- Free access to campus libraries and digital resources
- Flexible work options, including purchased leave
- Discounts to a range of services
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica George on 8562 4228 or email: Jessica.email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508