Your new company
Your new company is a specialty distributor committed to upholding environmental, and ethical values. Located in the Northern Beaches, they are seeking a customer centric, hands-on Supply Chain Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
In your new role, you will manage the Supply Chain and Customer Service team to review internal processes and systems for continual improvement. You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing and implementing day-to-day supply chain activities within the business, ensuring accurate data management, optimising planning for product supply, and maximising KPI’s.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and manage communication regarding delays, costs, dates, glitches, and non-adherence.
- Managing forecasting, procurement, orders, cost, stock control, and costs while ensuring adherence to documented processes.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record of collaborating and operating in cross functional teams.
- A high level of proficiency in system management (Microsoft AX, D365, and CRM experience preferred.) Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain related disciples.
- Demonstrated experience as a supervisor, manager, or similar related positions.
You will receive a highly competitive salary of $120K - $125k + Super. You will have the opportunity to work with an international company, in a permanent, long-term role!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 02 8226 9772
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508