Your new company
Your new company is a specialty distributor committed to upholding environmental, and ethical values. Located in the Northern Beaches, they are seeking a supply chain coordinator to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
In your new role, you will work with the supply chain team to review internal processes and systems for continual improvement. You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinating with local and foreign suppliers to place orders, manage contracts, and monitor and manage shipments and delivery.
- Working with freight forwarders for customs clearance and delivery. Reporting KPI’s, costs, and inventory levels.
- Conducting inventory data analysis and management to improve logistics efficiency
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain related disciples.
- Previous experience in a similar role with Experience with Import/export documentation.
- A high level of proficiency in system management (Microsoft AX, D365, and CRM experience preferred.)
You will receive a highly competitive salary of $70k + Super with a 5% annual bonus scheme. You will have the opportunity to work with an international company, in a permanent, long-term role!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 02 8226 9772
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508