Your new company
One of Queensland's major coal operators is offering a great contract opportunity for a Strategy Optimisation Specialist!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitoring and analysis of equipment defects and maintenance downtime to define department priorities and metrics.
- Perform detailed analysis of condition monitoring data and action accordingly, initiates maintenance strategies and/or changes to equipment strategies to address emerging risks.
- Utilise SAP to compare, anticipate and estimate Maintenance, OPEX and Strategy requirements.
- Validate Maintenance Master Data changes in accordance with the Master Data Design standards to ensure its integrity and relevance prior to approval
- Engage with business requestors and other master data teams on clarification or validation requirements for Project requirements and delivery of equipment.
What you'll get in return
- Relevant discipline engineering tertiary qualification or any similar discipline or trade
- Show initiative and work with minimal direction, being resourceful and proactive in your approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Superior problem-solving skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications and SAP
- Experience in Asset Performance Management Systems is highly advantageous
- Previous experience in Reliability Engineering is highly regarded
- Technical exposure to conveyor and balanced machine maintenance (stacker, reclaimer etc.)
What you need to do now
- Perth Based roles with flexible WFH arrangements
- Competitive Daily Rate
- 12-month contract with the view to extend
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508