Your new company
Our client services mining companies and State-owned utilities across Australia, They are a trusted partner energy solutions and the latest technology.
Your new role
In your new position, you'll be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- General stores work
- Forklift work
- Processing receivables or despatch items
- Receipting, issuing and purchasing of inventory items
- RF scanner usage
- Pick packing
- Wrap items on pallet for despatch
- Check items off manifest for receivables
- Cleaning duties as required
- Stock counts
- Update inventory system
- Washing of goods
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional organisational, communication and time management skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Knowledge of OH&S compliance and manual handling
- Forklift ticket
- Drivers licence
- ability to pass a medical
What you need to do now
- Great hourly rate!
- Great training and support
- Super paid on all hours worked!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shanice.email@example.com, or call Shanice now on (08) 9254 4576.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508