Your new company
Our client is a leading distributor of paints and chemical products in Australia. They are looking for reliable people to join their team.
Your new role
- Picking and packing orders
- Organising warehouse stock and maintaining inventory
- Operating Forklift, loading/unloading
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label)
- Receive, process and put-away stock, ensuring compliance with WHS standards
- Manual Handling
What you will need to succeed
- A valid forklift license
- You will be willing and able to perform physical duties as required, with no restrictions.
- You will be fully vaccinated
- Ability to follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- A great attitude and commitment to the role above all.
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- $32 + Super
- Morning shift 7.30 – 4.30 pm
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply now and submit an updated copy of your resume. Alternatively, you can directly email Shruti at firstname.lastname@example.org.