Your new company
Hays have partnered with an up and coming construction business who focus on 3 types of projects (roughly up to $10m):
- Office fitout projects (40%) - (Government and private)
- Heavy refurb projects (40%) - (Government and private)
- Commercial new builds (20%) - (Sports Pavilions, Schools etc)
Your new role
Within their first 18 months they have grown to 10 members of staff, turning over $10m this FY and forecasted to grow to $25M for the next 12 month period. Due to this growth, they are looking to bring on an experienced leader to assist the Director in their growth phase, taking the business to the next level.
This role requires the ability to support, coach & lead a team of Estimators, Contract Administrators, Site Supervisors & Project Managers. Operating with quality & care whilst meeting operational & financial revenue targets, GP & NP margins, customer focused KPI’s & OH&S targets.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Be responsible in ensuring Delivering on all works safely & to a high-quality standard, on time and within budget
- Providing ongoing coaching, training, & performance feedback of your team to support innovative performance culture & ongoing talent succession planning
- Contributing, maintaining the development, implementation & working knowledge of all policies, procedures, practices etc that are applicable to the roles & area of responsibility
- Supporting the Director with talent management & recruitment tasks for the business unit is required
- Accurate & Detailed Reporting/Auditing
- Managing state P&L ensuring that GP & NP margins are achieved
- Auditing of team reporting to align with operational standards & key work provider requirements
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders’ face to face, verbally & in writing to professional standard.
- Business Development - Assisting the Director in winning new work.
What you'll get in return
- Experience either within a Senior PM, Operations or Construction Manager role delivering fitout and refurbishment or Commercial new build projects
- Proven experience in leading project teams to successful outcomes
- A large network within fitout and refurbishment or Commercial constructions
- Preferably from a degree background
- Proven strong tenure history within similar organisations
- People management experience
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to come on the journey with a new business and have a pivotal role in shaping it's future
- Competitive salary including potential for Equity, Bonuses and Directorship.
- Ability to take ownership over the culture of a business, having active control in creating the environment to where you would like to work.
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Working with an ambitious Director who has some great experience and ideas.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to find out more information about the position, please call Will Walker on 0472 723 685.LHS 297508