Your new company
Our client is the governing body responsible for the management of Native Title and the provision of services to Indigenous communities across West Pilbara, Western Australia.
Your new role
The Stakeholder & Business Development Lead will foster and create effective partnerships with government and other businesses, whilst also promoting investment and business activities that are sustainable and maximise benefits for the broader community.
This role will develop, implement, monitor and report on Business Development. Facilitate investment attraction and industry diversification in line with the Business Development Strategy and related strategic documents.
Assist in the management and acquittal of funding agreements with state and federal government bodies.
Assist in the development of relevant website content with regard to Business Development Advocate for the implementation and delivery of actions relating to the Business Development Strategy to ensure addressing business development issues and opportunities are adequately considered and resourced.
Research, revise and advise on policies, initiatives and programs that relate to business development.
Manage budgets and ensure effective and timely project reporting related to Councils 'business development budget and funded activities'.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree qualifications in business or a related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of business development initiatives.
- Experience in project management and the development, implementation, and monitoring of strategic plans in relation to business development.
- Ability to effectively communicate with relevant business groups and the general public.
- Ability to research, prepare and present reports for external stakeholders.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, facilitation and negotiation skills to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and achieve objectives.
- Ability to set priorities, develop action plans, coordinate tasks, set budgets and manage time and resources to achieve project outcomes.
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously under limited supervision ensuring quality standards are met.
This is a strategic role within the organisation. On offer is $110k - $130k, 6 weeks leave, Salary sacrifice and additional loading on A/L 17.5%. This is Hybrid working role with flexibility to WFH on a full time basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508