Your new company
A Pioneer in AI technology for medical imaging. An Australian based company that offers people the opportunity to use medical images and AI technology to scan for hidden ailments and other medical issues. With now 1 in 4 radiologists using this technology, this company is destined to move into the global market.
Your new role
As a Staff Engineer, you will be reporting into the Head of Product Development. You will lead the vision, architecture, design and development of the company's product. Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders (technical and non-technical) to work through features from problem statements through to implementation and release. Develop and test products to a high standard to ensure they are fit for purpose and meet our internal quality standard. This role is a back end focused role.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5 + Years as a senior Engineer or worked at Staff level engineering
- Demonstrated technical ability to lead and mentor a software development team
- Experience in application architecture and development of complex products
- Experience developing backend applications using Python or node.js
- Experience integrating with distributed messaging queues such as SQS or RabbitMQ;
- Experienced with standard Agile software practices such as CI/CD pipelines, Git flow, and unit-testing
- Experience building and running containerised applications using Docker
Flexibility to work from home anywhere in Australia. 16 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave. Opportunity to join Australia's fastest growing company and head up a team here in Australia.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508